Thursday, February 18, 2010

Web 2.0- Facebook is 2nd?

No way! I love Facebook! Twitter was ranked #1 for social networking...no way! Tweets from Twitter are so inane! Facebook has much more substance. Okay, maybe not, but I use Facebook and not Twitter. Twitter seems stupid. I don't care what you are having for lunch.
Facebook, is the place for me. I don't care what my teen says. Parents can go there, too! For someone "lacking in the social graces", or a homebody like myself, it's a non-threatening way to stay in touch with friends near and far. And it has all those cool photos! Granted, my daughter may not want me to know when she changes her "relationship status"... but if it's public to everyone else, why not me?
On the other hand, I noticed my dad joined Facebook the other day. Now that's just weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment